The report says the girl, who died in 2010 after a drug overdose, had experienced a "difficult" childhood in a house exposed to drugs, alcohol and violence.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Drug Overdose
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Object Damage
- Downstream on Demand
- Downtown Overlay District (various cities)
- Draft on Demand
- Drag-on Dragoon (video game)
- Dream of Doll (Korea)
- Drink of the Day (promotion)
- Driver on Demand (Linux)
- Drop On Demand
- Dungeons of Doom (NetHack)
- Department of Defense Automated Identification Technology
- Department of Defence Army Personnel Agency (Australia)
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer
- Department of Defense Information Assurance Scholarship Program
- Department of Defense Identification Number (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Information Technology Registry
- Department of Defense Joint Technical Architecture
- Department of Defense Mapping, Charting, & Geodesy Requirements and Programs
- Department of Defense Military Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, a man in his late 20s was yesterday detained at Bandon Garda station following the deaths of two men from a drug overdose on Sunday morning.
A CAMPAIGN has been launched to raise awareness of an agreed local drug overdose protocol which states the police will only attend in exceptional circumstances.
Deaths were attributed to drug overdose in 2008 at a rate of 11.
Under the law, people who call for help for someone suffering a drug overdose will not face prosecution for possession of drugs.
A lieutenant told the prosecutors that they knew about the death of an inmate at Al Qusais Detention Centre because of drug overdose in June last year.