Moreover, the GON should work to eradicate any corruption existing within law enforcement bodies and ensure the range of agencies that pursue money laundering cases, including the EFCC, Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission, Nigerian Agency for the Prevention of Trafficking in Persons, and National Police Force have the capacity to function as investigative partners in financial crimes cases.
What does DLEA stand for?
DLEA stands for Drug Law Enforcement Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLEA
We have 3 other meanings of DLEA in our Acronym Attic
- Double-Line Electro (stamp collecting; a form of precancellation)
- Droits et Libertés dans les Églises (French: Rights and Liberties in the Churches)
- Drug Laboratory Effect
- Dry Low Emission
- Dual Language Education
- Ductility Level Earthquake
- Dynamic Labile Equilibrium
- Dynamic Lightpath Establishment (IEEE)
- Deputies Law Enforcement Association (Arizona)
- Designated Law Enforcement Agency (immigrant naturalization process)
- Data Local Exchange Carrier
- Denise Louie Education Center (Seattle, WA)
- Developing Local Extension Capacity (Feed the Future project)
- Diploma in Languages and European Community Studies
- Downlink Earth Coverage (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- DSL Local Exchange Carrier
- Deleted in Lung and Esophageal Cancer 1 (non-annotated gene)
- Demokratska Lista za Evropsku Crnu Goru (Democratic List for European Montenegro, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Dedicated Loop Encryption Device
- Digital Line Encryption Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency investigators stopped Baba Suwe on Oct.
However, this development is likely attributable to a decrease in the use of Nigeria's international airports as a transshipment point after the successful deployment of narcotics scanning machines by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
He said that Pakistan is facing this challenge and explained the role of ANF and Ministry of Narcotics Control and told that ANF is the premier drug law enforcement agency in the country and playing vital role for the supply reduction.
95 Paperback HV5825 Investigative journalist Valentine presents a history of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, the federal drug law enforcement agency that existed from 1930 to 1968 and was a predecessor of today's Drug Enforcement Agency.