Poison centers in Arizona document 11,000 scorpion stings every year, according to the Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Drug Information Center (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
- Document Identifier Code
- Downtown Intermodal Center
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Improvement Course
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
- Drunk in Charge
- Drunkards in Combat
- Dubai Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai International Capital Llc
- Dubai Internet City
- Dumas Isolation Cloisons (French: Dumas Isolation Partitions)
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran)
- Defense Industrial Cooperation Agreement
- Diabetes Informatie Centrum Amsterdam (Dutch: Diabetes Information Center Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Diagnostic Interview for Children and Adolescents (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
healthcare facilities rarely have to deal with life-threatening scorpion bites since many hospitals have pediatric intensive-care units, says Leslie Boyer, medical director at the Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center at the University of Arizona.
Includes the Food and Drug Administration's use-in-pregnancy ratings for drugs and a list of Drug Information Centers.
HJ called a University Hospital Drug Information Center (DIC) to find out how to obtain a medication.