What does DIDA stand for?
DIDA stands for Drug Industry Document Archive (University of California, San Francisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIDA
We have 2 other meanings of DIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Interaction Diagnostic
- Director Internet Development and Production Programs
- Defective in Differentiation Clone 1
- Direct Inward Dialing/Dialed Number Identification Service (Cisco)
- Direct Inward Dialing/Direct Outward Dialing
- Dissociative Identity Disorder/Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Derwentside Industrial Development Agency (UK)
- Detection, Identification & Assessment (FEMA)
- Diploma in Digital Application
- Doctors International Disaster Aid
- Dynamic Interactive Decision Analysis
- Digital Data Acquisition and Control
- División de Armas y Explosivos (Guatemala anti-bomb squad)
- Diploma in Digital Applications
- Dynamic Interactive Decision Analysis and Support
- Disposable In-suit Drink Bag (spacesuits)
- District Internal Drainage Board (UK)
- Doyousoft Internet Development Blocks (France)
- Drawing Index/Information Data Base
- Digital Ionogram Database