The district gets federal funding of $20,000 to $27,000 each year for the Drug Free Communities Support Program.
What does DFCSP stand for?
DFCSP stands for Drug Free Communities Support Program (Office of National Drug Control Policy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFCSP
- Division of Family and Child Services
- Division of Finance and Corporate Securities (Oregon, USA)
- Drone Formation Control System
- Drug-Free Communities Support
- DSCS FDMA Control System
- Deployment Flow Component System 2
- Department for Children Schools and Families (UK)
- Darlington Football Club Supporters Group (est. 2015; UK)
- Drug Free Community Support Grant
- Distributed Fuzzy Constraint Satisfaction Problem (agent negotiation)
- Dundee Football Club Supporters' Society (UK)
- DF China Technology, Inc. (Hong Kong)
- Duct Finger Cutting Tool
- Defence Future Capability Technology Centre (Australia)
- Dakotaland Federal Credit Union (Huron, SD)
- Dannemora Federal Credit Union (New York)
- Dearborn Federal Credit Union (Michigan)
- Deseret First Credit Union
- Desert Financial Credit Union (Arizona)
- Development Finance Corporation of Uganda
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Guide to Reporting the Four CORE Measures Required of Drug Free Communities Support Program (DFSCP) Grantees.