Findings from the Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies (DATOS) have reported that treatment effectiveness is related to patient motivation, problem severity, therapeutic engagement and intensity of services, as well as linkages to community-based social support.
What does DATOS stand for?
DATOS stands for Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DATOS
- Deerbolt Aid to Orphans (Durham, UK)
- Denial of Authorization to Operate
- Digital Automatic Take Off (dairy industry)
- Disapproval of Authority to Operate
- Disbursing and Transportation Office
- Durango Area Tourism Office (Colorado)
- Data Analysis and Tactical Operations Center (California citrus disease management)
- Division Artillery Tactical Operations Center
- Disadvantaged Assistance Tracking and Outcome Report (US HRSA)
- Detection And Tracking Of Satellites
- Deoxyadenosine Triphosphate
- Design Assurance Test Procedure
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program (various organizations)
- Decision Aid for Threat Penetration Analysis
- Divers Active Thermal Protection System
- Day At the Races (Queen album)
- Design Approval Test Report
- Design Authority Technical Review (civil engineering)
- Division of Adult Translational Research and Treatment Development
- Dubs Along the Rockies (Colorado car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using data from the national Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies, Grella and Joshi (1999) examined the factors associated with having a history of substance abuse treatment among individuals who were sampled from residential, outpatient, hospital inpatient, and methadone maintenance programs.
Drug Abuse Reporting Program (DARP), Treatment Outcome Perspectives Study (TOPS), and Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies for Adolescents (DATOS-A) from United States are discussed.