The new study describes the Drosophila Genetic Reference Panel (DGRP), which provides the highest-resolution view to date, of the genome structure and variation in a population of 192 fruit flies with diverse traits.
What does DGRP stand for?
DGRP stands for Drosophila Genetic Reference Panel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGRP
We have 2 other meanings of DGRP in our Acronym Attic
- Dirección General de Recursos Materiales (Spanish)
- Dirección General de Rentas Municipal (French: Municipal Revenue Department; Argentina)
- Director General Recruiting and Military Careers (Finance and Corporate Services, Canadian National Defence)
- Direccion General de Registros y del Notariado (Spanish: Directorate General of Registries and Notaries)
- Division of General Restorative and Neurological Devices
- Direction Générale des Ressources Naturelles et de l'Environnement (French: Directorate General for Natural Resources and Environment; Belgium)
- Degaussing Range Officer (US Navy)
- Doc Greiner Research Observatory (astronomy; Evansville, WI)
- Danganronpa (Japanese anime)
- Display Group
- Deals Gap Rotary Rally (cars)
- Denver Garden Railway Society (Colorado)
- Direcção-Geral de Reinserção Social (Portuguese: General Directorate of Social Welfare)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique (French: Directorate General of Scientific Research; Tunisia)
- Divisional Group of Rural Surgery (Australia and New Zealand)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique et du Développement Technologique (French: Directorate General of Scientific Research and Technological Development; Algéria)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique et Technique (French)
- Directorat General des Recherches Scientifiques et Techniques (Congo)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche et de la Technologie (French: Directorate General for Research and Technology)
- Deglycosylated Ricin Toxin A Chain