The behaviour of pyridine carboxylic acids at dropping mercury electrode was studied by Tompkins and Schmidt (Tompkins et al, 1944).
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dropping Mercury Electrode
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution de Matériel Européen (French: European Equipment Distribution)
- Disturbance Monitoring Equipment (electrical grid operations)
- Division of Medical Education (various schools)
- Dmapedit (gaming map editor)
- Doby's Mill Elementary School (Lugoff, SC; also seen as DMES)
- Doctorate of Music Education
- Domestic Marijuana Eradication Program
- Dried Malt Extract
- Drinking Made Easy (TV show)
- Drive Motor Electronics
- Dry Malt Extract
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Dynamic Modulus of Elasticity
- Moscow, Russia - Domodedovo (Airport Code)
- Distance Measuring Equipment - Normal
- Distance Measuring Equipment - Precision
- Damage Mode and Effects Analysis
- David Moor Estate Agents (UK)
- Defect Mode and Effect Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cobalt content was measured with a Dropping Mercury Electrode (DME), 'the classical' mercury electrode.
Reduction of unsaturated hydrocarbons at the dropping mercury electrode (III) mechanism of the dimerizing addition of sodium to olefins.