The metric used to measure the above were Call Setup Success Rate (CSSR) and Drop Call Rate (DCR).
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Drop Call Rate (cell phones)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Divisions Cuirassées (French Army WWII Armored Division)
- Document Change Record
- Document Change Request
- Document Change Review (NASA)
- Document Control Register
- DOTMLPF Change Recommendation
- Down Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Downconverter and Receiver Unit (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Downconverting Receiver
- Drawing Change Request
- Dublin Central Reservations
- Duty Diesel Common Rail
- Dynamically Controlled Routing (Sprint)
- District of Columbia Ramblers Motorcycle Club
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiodiagnosis) (UK)
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiotherapy) (UK)
- Down Syndrome Critical Region (Down syndrome gene identification)
- Syndrome Chromosome Region 1
- Dane County Regional Airport (Madison, WI)
- Department of Community and Regional Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
It reduces drop call rates and improves network balance, thus enhancing the voice and data quality of experience for Pelephone customers.
Cell Statistics: Allows engineers to determine quality of the network based on actual traffic and drop call rates.