He started flying F-51s as chase planes to the more glamorous types like the Douglas D-558-2 and Bell X-1A, and even the big B-29 used to carry the test aircraft to its drop altitude.
What does DALT stand for?
DALT stands for Drop Altitude
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DALT
We have 6 other meanings of DALT in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Adaptive Learning System (web-based learning system)
- Downed Aviator Locator System (US DoD)
- Draw-a-Line Slowly Test (impulsivity)
- Department of the Army Logistics Staff Officer
- Department of the Army Logistics Support Officer
- Danish Autolog Team
- Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies
- Department of the Army Liaison Team
- Distributed Artificial Life Toolkit
- District Achievement Level Tests
- Duct Air Leakage Test
- Office of Disability, Aging and Long-Term Care Policy (US HHS)
- Data Arithmetic and Logic Unit
- Deutscher Akkordeonlehrer Verband eV (German: German Accordion Teachers Association eV)
- Delay En Route Authorized Chargeable As Ordinary Leave Provided It Does Not ....
- Disability Adjusted Life-Years
- Disability Life Adjusted Years
- Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft eV (German: German Alzheimer's Society)
- Damariscotta (Amtrak station code; Damariscotta, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scene changes rather quickly as a second wave of birds pushes in under the high flyers, some birds "maple leafing" to rapidly drop altitude.
Ultimately the drop altitude for the bombers was reduced to 60 feet, making the task even more dangerous.