What does DFMA stand for?
DFMA stands for Droit et Fiscalité du Marché de l'Art (French: Law and Taxation of the Art Market)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFMA
We have 2 other meanings of DFMA in our Acronym Attic
- Dust Flux Monitors (NASA Stardust mission)
- Dust, Fume and Mist (respirator)
- Dynamic Flow Methodology
- Design For Manufacturability/Design For Assembly
- Demi-Fond Montpellier Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Design for Manual Assembly (manufacturing)
- Design For Manufacturing and Assembly
- Devon Family Mediation Agency (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Distributed Frameworks for Multimedia Applications
- Drill Floor Manipulator Arm (oil and gas)
- Dutch Field Marketing Association (Netherlands)
- Dwarf Fortress Map Archive (game)
- Design for Manufacturability and Test
- Daily Fetal Movement Count (pregnancy)
- Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Boston, MA)
- Defense Financial Management Course (US DoD)
- Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference (Catholic Church)
- Dong Feng Motor Corporation (China)
- Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. (United Arab Emirates)