Josh Joyce, a student at Drogheda Grammar School, won the secondary school category.
What does DGS stand for?
DGS stands for Drogheda Grammar School (second level school in Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGS
We have 146 other meanings of DGS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Ground Station
- Distributed Ground System
- Distribution Gestion Service (French: Distribution Management Service)
- Division of General Services
- Dog Gone Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Douglas (Amtrak station code; Douglas, WY)
- Dragon Go Surfer (online computer game)
- Dragons du Soleil (French: Dragons of the Sun; gaming)
- Dried Distiller's Grains and Solubles
- Drill Guidance System
- Dry Gas Seal
- Dynamic Geometry Software
- Dysfunctional Government Services (various locations)
- Spiny Dogfish (FAO fish species code)
- Department General Services Procurement Division (California)
- Department General Services Telecommunications Division
- Deployable Ground Station 1
- Dairy Goat Society of Australia
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (European Union)
- Death Guard Soft Air (French Airsoft group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deirdre Gogarty used to swap dreams with her school pals at Drogheda Grammar School.