Dubai: Some 106 drivers were caught driving under the influence of banned substances in Dubai between 2012 and 2013, according to recent Dubai Traffic Public Prosecution (TPP) statistics.
What does DUTI stand for?
DUTI stands for Driving under the Influence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Detached Urban Tactical Assault (gaming clan)
- Dynamic Umbilical Termination Assembly (McNulty Offshore Construction Ltd.; UK)
- Dallas Union Terminal Company
- Dual-Use Technology Centre (UK)
- Desperados Under the Eaves (blog)
- Dundee University Temporary Employees (UK)
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Diplôme Universitaire de Traduction Français-Arabe (French: University Diploma in French-Arabic Translation; University of Lyon; Lyon, France)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie: Génie Électrique et Informatique Industrielle (French: University Diploma of Technology: Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering)
- Democritus University of Thrace (Komotini, Greece)
- 2'-Deoxyuridine 5'-Triphosphate
- Dhaka Urban Transport Project (World Bank; Bangladesh)
- Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (Florida)
- Derivatives Use, Trading & Regulation (journal)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie Services et Réseaux de Communication (French: University Technology Services and Communication Networks)
- Direct Underreaching Transfer Trip
- Duke University Union (student services)
- DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church
- Durham Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Durham, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motorists driving under the influence will be dealt with strictly and their cars will be confiscated for two months and their licenses suspended.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Ninety-seven percent of individuals charged with driving under the influence in the first half of the year had their licenses temporarily revoked, according to statistics recently released by the ystanbul Police Department's Traffic Control Bureau.
I AM totally against driving under the influence of anything, and agree with an automatic driving ban.
Fewer than 20% knew the penalties for driving under the influence of drugs, which are the same as those for drink-driving.
The report also noted a gender difference: 22% of male drivers aged 21 years or older reported driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in 2002 and 2003, compared with 11% of females.
A defendant arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana brought a [section] 1983 action against the arresting officers, alleging false arrest and malicious prosecution.
Liquor laws--The violation of state or local laws or ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, or use of alcoholic beverages, not including driving under the influence and drunkenness.