Cartell, which checks a car's history before punters buy, took a sample of 4,479 British vehicles that had been imported here and checked them against the UK's Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority register.
What does DVLA stand for?
DVLA stands for Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DVLA
We have 3 other meanings of DVLA in our Acronym Attic
- Diagnostic Virology Laboratory (USDA)
- Diamond Valley Lake (California)
- Digital Video Link
- Digital Video Logger
- Digital Visual Literacy (education)
- Direct Voice Link
- Distance Vol Libre (Canadian paragliding school)
- Doppler Velocity Log
- Driver and Vehicle Licencing
- Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency (UK)
- Dynamic Virtual Local Area Network
- Dynamic Virtual Local Area Network Assignment
- Differential Very Long Baseline Interferometry
- Diamond Valley Learning Centre (Australia)
- Driver Vehicle Licensing Center (Swansea)
- Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church (Sequim, WA)
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Directorate
- Diamond Valley Lake East (Riverside County, CA)
- Domestic Violence, Legal Empowerment and Appeals Project
- Delaware Valley Legacy Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By KIRSTY BUCHANAN Western Mail Tory plans to privatise the Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority in Swansea would help save almost pounds 99m a year for taxpayers.
Abandoned and untaxed vehicles in South Tyneside have been targeted as part of Operation Lifted, that saw South Tyneside Council join forces with Northumbria Police and the Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority to reduce vehicle arson.
The move is to be studied by Government crime-fighters and the Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority, it was revealed yesterday, Home Office minister Alun Michael said: "It is odd that while one part of industry can tag every bottle of whisky it produces, such valuable items as cars are not dealt with in the same way.