There is even a programmable driver information center (DIC) that displays key data in enhanced full-color.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Driver Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Dissolved Inorganic Carbon
- District Industries Center (India)
- Divestiture Implementation Committee (Ghana)
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
- Document Identifier Code
- Downtown Intermodal Center
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Improvement Course
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
- Drug Information Center (various universities)
- Drunk in Charge
- Drunkards in Combat
- Dubai Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai International Capital Llc
- Dubai Internet City
- Dumas Isolation Cloisons (French: Dumas Isolation Partitions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2012 Chevy Sonic LT offers premium cloth seats, a theft-deterrent system, and a driver information center.
Standard equipment on the 2012 Chevy Sonic includes sport cloth seats, tilt/telescoping sport steering wheel, driver information center, remote keyless entry, air conditioning, halogen headlamps, AM/FM stereo with equalizer, auxiliary input jack, and four speakers.