The 58-year-old has also supported the AA's commitment to offer free driver improvement courses to 1,000 new motorists.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Driver Improvement Course
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Disseminated Intravascular Clot (pathology)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Dissolved Inorganic Carbon
- District Industries Center (India)
- Divestiture Implementation Committee (Ghana)
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
- Document Identifier Code
- Downtown Intermodal Center
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
- Drug Information Center (various universities)
- Drunk in Charge
- Drunkards in Combat
- Dubai Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai International Capital Llc
- Dubai Internet City
Samples in periodicals archive:
The driver improvement course can be offered by the Police when an offence of careless driving has been committed.
Driver Improvement courses began 13 years ago and are now available all over the country.
Victims of the accident in April in Alexandra Road, Ashington, were stunned to be told by police that the driver, aged 21, had simply been sent on a driver improvement course at his own expense.
In addition, the bill requires a person who is convicted of such offenses to attend a driver improvement course.
Greater Manchester Police have now given the star the option of attending a driver improvement course to avoid court action.
Now Northumbria Police have written to the driver offering him the chance to pay pounds 155 to attend a two-day driver improvement course or face a possible criminal proceedings of driving without due care.