They are issued a driver identification card, which must be displayed on the windscreen of the vehicles," stated a circular from Indian School Muscat, which was released this week.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Driver Identification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Dimensional Installation Drawings (NASA)
- Direct Inward Dial(ing)
- Discharge Ionization Detector
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (human psychology)
- Distributed Interactive Simulation
- Division of Isotope Development
- Documents pour l'Intégration et le Développement (French: Documents for Integration and Development; disability)
- Domain Identification Device
- Double Immunodiffusion
- Driver Information Database
- Driver's Integrated Display
- Dudes in Dresses
- Dynamic Infrastructure Discovery (Insightix)
- Dynamic Interaction Diagnostic
- Director Internet Development and Production Programs
- Defective in Differentiation Clone 1
- Direct Inward Dialing/Dialed Number Identification Service (Cisco)
- Direct Inward Dialing/Direct Outward Dialing
- Dissociative Identity Disorder/Satanic Ritual Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
The courses cover areas such as vehicle maintenance systems, vehicle administration, driver licensing, securing of loads, speed limits/limiters, towing equipment and driver identification, behaviour and competence.
David Clark, 51, of Heol Y Bont, Tondu, Bridgend, was found guilty of failing to give information relating to driver identification.
ZES also implemented driver identification technology to meet SATS" request for better safety and security.
According to Mojahed, YouniVu enables the monitoring of the engine condition (optional), asset tracking, driver identification, driver driving patterns among other things.
ZES also installed driver identification for better safety and security and a Geofencing Feature to help with the assignment of vehicles to defined areas.
I sent off the driver identification info and requested photographic evidence.