The regulation, introduced in September 2008, requires bus drivers to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence in addition to a vocational driving licence.
What does DCPC stand for?
DCPC stands for Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (est. 2009; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCPC
We have 50 other meanings of DCPC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Collection or Production Centres (World Meteorological Organization)
- Data Collection Process Control
- Diplomate Certified Psychotherapist Counsellor (Canada)
- Direct Combat Position Code
- Direct Combat Probability Code
- Direct Controller-Pilot Communication (aviation)
- Distributed Constrained Power Control
- District Consumer Protection Council (India)
- District of Critical Planning Concern (Massachusetts)
- Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (CDC)
- District of Columbia Primary Care Association
- Double-Clad Photonic Crystal Fiber (microscopy)
- Dual Core Photonic Crystal Fiber
- Dynamically Controlled Protein Crystal Growth
- Digital Cabin Pressure Control System (aviation)
- District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (Washington, DC)
- Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (UK)
- Daly City Police Department (California)
- Delaware County Planning Department (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Darlington-based Durham Tees Valley Training (DTVT), which specialises in providing training to the transport industry, has recruited two new specialist Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) trainers and a business development administrator to help drive the company forward.
Wrexham-based Gap Personnel is paying for drivers registered with it to achieve the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
We are one of a small number of leading agencies spearheading the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), a course which aims to improve the road safety and fuel efficiency of vocational drivers in Britain.
Called the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence, it is regarded as the biggest piece of regulation to hit the industry since the Working Time Directive, and will impact on nearly all of the country's estimated 450,000 truck drivers.
Mercedes-Benz is set to be the lead national provider for Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) periodic training and is working with a large number of partners in the UK.
TRANSPORT employers in the North West are being given the opportunity to hear about new legislation that will affect all bus and lorry drivers this year by introducing a new initial qualification - the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC).
Byline: Neil Hodgson LIVERPOOL Chamber of Commerce is holding a free seminar briefing on the implementation of the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), by RTITB and Voss Training on May 21, between 10.