A Florida state appeals court has upheld the suspension of a Muslim woman's driver's license because she refused to have her picture taken without her veil.
What does D/L stand for?
D/L stands for Driver's License
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of D/L
We have 78 other meanings of D/L in our Acronym Attic
- Date of Loss (insurance)
- Deorbit/Landing (NASA)
- direct link
- Displacement-to-Length Ratio (watercraft weight calculation)
- Distance Learning
- Distribution List
- Down Link
- Downlist (NASA)
- Duckworth/Lewis (method used in cricket)
- Density Dependence of the Maximal Expiratory Flow
- Director, Marine Pollution Control Unit
- Day for Night (cinematography)
- Day/Night (cricket)
- Defect-to-Normal (ratio)
- Diameter/Neck Width (neuroradiology)
- Day/Night Adverse Weather Pilotage System
- Design/Non-Advocate Review
- Diploid/Near Diploid (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nationalizing standards for driver's licenses and birth certificates in a federal bill creates a national ID system, pure and simple.
Lewis emphasized "These changes will not come without impacts to you, to me or to anyone who wishes to hold a state-issued driver's license or ID card.