However, in our drive for diversity at Hawkeye, we do not stop with these three categories.
What does D4D stand for?
D4D stands for Drive for Diversity (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of D4D
We have 2 other meanings of D4D in our Acronym Attic
- Design for Business
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Disciples 4 Christ
- Deals for the Day
- Design for Demise (space debris)
- Designing for Dissemination (US NCI; Bethesda, MD)
- Devices for Dignity (healthcare technology cooperative; UK)
- Dogs for Diabetics (Concord, CA)
- Dollars for Democrats (political group)
- Downtown for Democracy (New York)
- Dynamics for Display (various locations)
- Dopamine D4 Receptor
- Design for the Environment (design competition)
- Diamond 4 Elite (Avolites lighting console)
- Desacetoxyvindoline 4-Hydroxylase
- Design for Joomla
- Dialogue for Kids (Idaho Public Television)
- Design for Learning (UK program)
- Down for Life (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So programs like Drive for Diversity are steps in that direction.
Now 19, he's a stock-car racer who dreams of winning the Nextel Cup and is starting his second season with Drive for Diversity, the NASCAR-backed program that supports promising minority racers.