I'm a big Drive Like Jehu fan so it was fucking great to see those guys.
What does DLJ stand for?
DLJ stands for Drive Like Jehu (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DLJ
We have 4 other meanings of DLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Literature and Philosophy (University of South Africa)
- Distance Learning and Information Technologies Unit (Canada)
- Disneyland Info Television
- Dallas-Leipzig International Valve (cardiology conference; Texas)
- Defense Language Institute West Coast
- Dah Lin Jih (Taiwanese auto parts company)
- Debout Les Jeunes (French political group)
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (India)
- Distributor License for Java
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
- Duke Law Journal (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ (website)
- Disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ (Prayer Town, TX)
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Merchant Banking Partners
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation
- D Lux Konseil (French consulting firm)
- De Lyckliga Kompisarna (Swedish: The Happy Friends; Swedish punk band; est. 1989)
- Democratic League of Kosovo (political party)
- Detroit Lakes (Amtrak station code; Detroit Lakes, MN)
- Devil's Lake (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drive Like Jehu, Fugazi, Biggie Smalls, Led Zeppelin--to name a few.
The pair used to peddle their twin-guitar onslaught in Drive Like Jehu, a band with a similar sound to Hot Snakes--one with lots of guitar.