DrinkOrDie was founded in Russia in 1993 and expanded internationally throughout the 1990s.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for DrinkOrDie
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Dog on Duty
- Domain of Definition
- Domain of Doom (website)
- Domestic Object Damage
- Downstream on Demand
- Downtown Overlay District (various cities)
- Draft on Demand
- Drag-on Dragoon (video game)
- Dream of Doll (Korea)
- Drink of the Day (promotion)
- Driver on Demand (Linux)
- Drop On Demand
- Drug Overdose
- Dungeons of Doom (NetHack)
- Department of Defense Automated Identification Technology
- Department of Defence Army Personnel Agency (Australia)
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer
- Department of Defense Information Assurance Scholarship Program
- Department of Defense Identification Number (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Information Technology Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case also known as the DrinkorDie conspiracy proved lucrative for Liverpool-born Timothy King QC, who recently defended BNP leader Nick Griffin on race hate charges.
Alex Bell, (29), and three others ran the UK end of DrinkorDie - an international code-cracking group - and thought of themselves as modern-day Robin Hoods, the Old Bailey was told.
The gang were part of a network called DrinkorDie which has been dubbed the 'al-Qaida of Internet piracy'.
Attorney's Office (AUSA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) today for the successful conviction and sentencing of the DrinkOrDie co-leader John Sankus, Jr.
DrinkorDie had a reputation for cracking complex and expensive programmes.