COL Bodenheim is Chief of Reserve Components Operations, US Army Dental Command, and the Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Dental Corps Chief, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
What does DIMA stand for?
DIMA stands for Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIMA
We have 10 other meanings of DIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Interrupt Mode
- Dynamically Inert Missile
- Diatomics-In-Molecules Method Including 3-Center Terms
- Data Information Management Architecture
- Defense Intelligence Mission Area
- Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Digital Imaging Marketing Association
- Digital Media Association
- Disentangling the Mainframe Application Landscape
- Dispositif d'Initiation aux Métiers en Alternance (French vocational training law)
- Dave's Internet Marketing and Corporate Consulting
- Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Department of Information Management and Library Studies (Australia)
- Digital Integrated Multiplex Armament Management
- Defense Imagery and Mapping Program
- Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics
- Dictionary Maintenance Programs
- Digital Modular Avionics Program
- Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications
- Dirección General Marítima (Spanish: National Maritime Authority; Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USACBRNS RC Job Opportunities Drilling individual mobilization augmentee (DIMA) positions.
Army officers Mike Babul, Edward Casazza, Joseph LeBlanc and Gina Rossi join the ranks of 12 active-duty, 10 Reserve and six Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee officers of colonel and equivalent rank assigned to the command.
Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee (DIMA) Positions.