I borrowed a scope base drill jig from a buddy and in drilling the front base holes I drilled one all the way into the barrel.
What does DJ stand for?
DJ stands for Drill Jig
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DJ
We have 38 other meanings of DJ in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Journals
- Dirt Jumping (cycling)
- Disc Jockey
- Distributed Jamming
- Distributed JANUS
- District Judge
- Don Juan
- Donna Jo (TV sitcom Full House)
- Dow Jones
- Dust Jacket (book condition)
- Dust Jacket (hardbound books)
- Kim Dae Jung (a Korean president)
- Virgin Blue Airlines (Australia; flight number prefix)
- Dow Jones 10,000 (Anticipated Bug When DJ Hits More Than 4 Digits)
- Director for Logistics (JCS)
- Director for Command, Control & Communications (JCS)
- Director for Operational Plans & Interoperability (JCS)
- Director for Force Structure, Resource & Assessment (JCS)
- De Jonge Akademie (Dutch: The Young Academy; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drill jigs: A drill jig is a production tool used when a hole, or several holes, must be drilled in a large number of identical parts.
Third Place: Drill Jig Designer: Aaron Deevers School: Indian Hills Community College, Ottumwa, Iowa "These students have incredibly innovative ideas.