CATE BLANCHETT Classy and classic - The Hobbit actress Cate, 43, tops off her Dries Van Noten white flares with a masculine black tuxedo jacket for the red carpet.
What does DVN stand for?
DVN stands for Dries Van Noten (fashion design; Belgium)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DVN
We have 13 other meanings of DVN in our Acronym Attic
- Dépannage Vidéo Nantais (French video repairs: Nantes, France)
- Descending Vestibular Nucleus
- Description du Véhicule Neuf (French: New Vehicle Identification; Canada)
- Diabetes Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Diabetes Association)
- Digitaal Vrouwenlexicon van Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Online Dictionary)
- Digital Value Network
- Digital Video Network (Internet2)
- Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Dispositif de Visée Nocturne (French: Night Sight Device)
- Division Viêtnamienne (French: Vietnamese Division)
- Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre (Australia)
- Domestic Violence Nurse Examiner
- Domestic Violence Network of Greater Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Death Valley Natural History Association (California)
- Direction des Vérifications Nationales et Internationales (French: Directorate of National and International Audits)
- Discourses of the Visible National and International Perspectives (art history; European Science Foundation)
- Deutscher Verband für Neurolinguistisches Programmieren
- Death Valley National Monument (Death Valley, CA)
- Death Valley National Park (California)
- Digital Vision Noise Reducer
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the things I bought was a beautiful Dries Van Noten black leather tote bag with brown leather handles.
Designers such as Dries Van Noten and Mary Katrantzou set the trend using the deep blue sea, exotic flowers and striking landscapes as lifelike picturesque backdrops.
The fashion show will feature 16 models with two looks each (32 total looks) from top international designers such as; Dries Van Noten, Maison Martin Margiela, Yoshi Kondo, Comme des Garcons, Jil Sander, J.
Other new labels hitting the shelves include international names like Lanvin, Dries Van Noten and GUCCI jewellery.
Dries Van Noten knows the surest way to reach a man's softer side: swathe femininity in sportswear.
And the American designer wasn't the only one falling head over heels with femme fatales on the catwalks: Dries Van Noten, Prada and Fendi all showcased curveaccentuating styles to full effect.
Shirts Dutch duo Viktor and Rolf took a city shirt as the start point for their whole, playful collection, while mannish shirts set the tone at Dries Van Noten.