gt; Tokyo, Jan 8, 2013 - (JCN) - Takara Bio and its collaborators, University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University College of Medicine have initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial in its program for HIV-1 infections.
What does DUCOM stand for?
DUCOM stands for Drexel University College of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Druid Universal Conspiracy to Kill
- Durham University Charities Kommittee (UK)
- See DUKW
- DePauw University Competitive Knowledge Squad (Indiana)
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Dust Counter and Mass Analyzer (US NASA Vega 1 mission)
- Duke University Medical Center Library
- Denbigh United Christian Outreach (Newport News, VA)
- Department of Unified and Combined Operations
- Drug Use Careers of Offenders (Australia)
- Declarant's Unique Consignment Reference (trade)
- Division of University Corporate Relations (Japan)
- Déclaration Unifiée des Cotisations Sociales (French: Unified Declaration of Social Contributions)
- Deliver Ultimate Customer Service (Birmingham, AL)
- Detachable Under Clothing Suspenders
- Division of Unaccompanied Children's Services
- Domino Unified Communications Services (IBM)
- Dynamic User Coordinate System (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- Diplôme Universitaire Carrières Sanitaires et Sociales (French: University Diploma in Health and Social Careers)
- Dublin University Computer Science Society (Trinity College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vision 2020 is a project of the Institute for Women's Health and Leadership at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Jackson is affiliated with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Drexel University College of Medicine.
AlloMap is a valuable tool in the management of heart transplant patients," said Howard Eisen, MD, professor and chief of cardiology at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA.
In a study published in the January 2008 issue of the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, researchers from the University of Alabama--Birmingham Medical School and the Drexel University College of Medicine found that genital mycoplasmas are a frequent cause of congenital fetal infection.
David Stein, MD Assistant Professor Division of Colorectal Surgery Drexel University College of Medicine Philadelphia, PA Q The mammogram center across town is advertising that it uses computer-aided detection (CAD) software to identify suspicious findings.
Sara Spettel (writer, 1996-98, South) is a fourth-year medical student at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia.