After a merger with Dresdner, the new firm, Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, became a dealer again in 1997.
What does DKB stand for?
DKB stands for Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DKB
We have 17 other meanings of DKB in our Acronym Attic
- Diane Kadota Arts Management (Canada)
- Dansk Karate Forbund
- Deerfield-Kaspersky AntiVirus
- Daichi Kaigin Bank
- Dancers Kick Butt
- Dem Korrupt Boyz (hip-hop band)
- Deutsche Kreditbank (German: German Credit Bank)
- Deutscher Kegler Bund (German: German Bowling League)
- Diethelm Keller Brands (various locations)
- Doctor Knows Best
- Dürener Kreisbahn (German)
- Davey K's Barmy Army (fans of Cardiff City and Wales football teams)
- Democratic Karen Buddhist Army (Burma)
- Democratic Kayin Buddhist Association
- Deutsch-Kanadischer Business Club (German-Canadian organization)
- Direct Kernel Biased Discriminant Analysis
- Distributed Keyboard Brute-Force (network secrity; Linux)
- Dyskeratosis, Hereditary Benign Intraepithelial
- Det Kommunale Beredskabspersonales Landsforbund (Danish: Emergency Municipal Personnel Association)
- Dresdner Kleinwort Benson North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was even confusion about whether Dresdner Kleinwort Benson was part of the deal.
13 Kyodo Japan's securities watchdog recommended Friday administrative action by the Finance Ministry against the Tokyo branch of Dresdner Kleinwort Benson (Asia) Ltd.