Temenos now serves more than 350 financial institutions in 110 countries, including Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG, Banco Santander as well as Fleet BankBoston.
What does DBLA stand for?
DBLA stands for Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG (German)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBLA
We have 3 other meanings of DBLA in our Acronym Attic
- Duffy Binding-Like
- David Bartsch Landscape Architecture (Boston, MA)
- Deception Bay Little Athletics (Australia)
- Digital Black Level Adjustment
- Directory Block Low Array
- Discount Bank Latin America
- Distinguished Business Leader Award
- Doing Business in Latin America (symposium)
- Domestic Building and Loan Association
- Don Bosco Lay Association
- Dark Blue/Light Blue
- Dirt Between Light Bulbs (blog)
- Database Life Cycle
- Detroit Better Living Center
- Dovie Beams Love Child (band)
- Dynamic Backlight Control (display technology)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Mean Reversion (commodity index)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodities Indices Optimum Yield (commodity index)
- Derry Berrigan Lighting Design (Rogers, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
operations include Dresdner Kleinwort Benson North America, LLC, New York, New York, a wholly owned securities broker-dealer, and the Miami agency of Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG, Frankfurt, Germany, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dresdner.