The picture shows a woman holding a Quran and a picture of the Virgin Mary in one hand, and an Egyptian flag drenched in blood in the other, kept from the 18 day uprising that ousted Mubarak.
What does DIB stand for?
DIB stands for Drenched in Blood (Turbonegro song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DIB
We have 63 other meanings of DIB in our Acronym Attic
- Dipartimento di Informatica dell'università di Bari (Bari, Italy)
- Direct I/O Bridge
- Directory Information Base
- Disabilities Issues Board
- Disability Insurance Benefits
- Distributed Integrated Backbone (US DoD)
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Doin' it Big
- Door Impact Beam
- Drop in Box
- Dual Independent Bus (Architecture)
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Revised Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines
- Allgemeine Deutsche Direktbank
- Diputació de Barcelona (Spanish)
- Direct Internet Business Ads
- Doctor of International Business Administration
- Dual Independent Bus Architecture (hardware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is believed the killer would have been drenched in blood and James, 60, said: "There was lots of blood - the scene was really bad but they wouldn't let me past the door.
A TERRIFIED woman was left drenched in blood after a seagull protecting its young dive-bombed her.
The contestant was seen drenched in blood, operating on a young man covered by a blood-stained sheet.