Some of his most recent public art commissions include sculptures for Dreamland Park in Omaha, Martin Luther King, Jr.
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Dreamland Park
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Distinguished Lecturers Program
- Distributed Library Project
- Distributed Logic Programming Language
- Distribution Leader Price (discount retailer; France)
- Doctrinal Literature Program
- Dominica Labor Party
- Dominican Liberation Party (political group)
- Don Logay Productions (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Dose Length Product (measure of total exposure for a study in Computed Tomography)
- Dragons Lair Project (gaming)
- Dual Linearly Polarized
- Dynamic Logic Programming
- Diaphragmatic Lobar Pulmonary Artery
- Direction Logistique Pièces et Accessoires (French: Logistics Management Parts and Accessories)
- Direction des Libertés Publiques et des Affaires Juridiques (French: Directorate of Civil Liberties and Legal Affairs)
- Dynamic Logical Partitioning
- Division de la Lecture Publique et des Bibliothèques (French: Division of Public Reading and Libraries; County Lending Libraries Association of Directors; France)
- Davao Light and Power Company (Philippines)
- Detergent-Lipid-Protein Complexes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dreamland Park to replace Astroland at Coney Island [NYDN] 5.
It's from Essex, England, but the premiere issue shows not only the new Dreamland park there (from construction to finish), but heaps of other spots in the UK, Belgium, Germany, FDR, and elsewhere in the US, Geneva, and Stockholm.
Plus, there's not only the super tranny park at Halley but also the mellower Dreamland park up the valley at Ketchum.
The new Dreamland park in Klamath Falls, Oregon is an absolute concrete masterpiece--a veritable Holy Grail of good times.