SONIC the hedgehog is set to get his second outing on the Dreamcast early next year, according to Official Dreamcast Magazine.
What does DCM stand for?
DCM stands for Dreamcast Magazine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCM
We have 303 other meanings of DCM in our Acronym Attic
- DMLSS Communications Management
- Document Classification Module
- Document Compliance Manager (Documentum)
- Document Content Management
- Doll Capital Management
- Domestic Capacity Management (Sprint)
- Don't Care Much
- Don't Come Monday (fired from job)
- Dorset County Museum (UK)
- Dorures Charles Mathieu (French boutique)
- Driver Chain Manager (software library to coordinate accessibility applications)
- Druck Center Meckenheim (Meckenheim, Germany)
- Dynamic Combat Method (martial arts)
- Dynamic Content Management
- Deployable Communications Module, Mike (NATO)
- Disk Coverage Method - Neighbor-Joining
- Disk Coverage Method - Neighbor-Joining plus Maximum Parsimony
- Dade County Medical Association
- Daiwa Capital Markets America (New York)
- Data-Driven Cut-Through Multiple Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as a supercool new console, our five lucky winners will also scoop three new Dreamcast games and a year's free subscription to Official Dreamcast Magazine.