The new, anti-shake video feature ensures that your videos don't cause the viewer to take a Dramamine.
What does DRAM stand for?
DRAM stands for Dramamine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRAM
We have 15 other meanings of DRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Detailed Required Amendments List (Canada)
- Dor Alon Energy in Israel
- Death Rate Associated with Local Relapse
- Direcção Regional de Ambiente de Lisboa e Vale do Tejo (Portugal)
- Database of Recorded American Music
- Deep River Ancient Muster (Connecticut)
- Demand Response and Advanced Metering
- Digitally Recorded Announcement Machine/Module (PBXs)
- Disaggregated Residential Allocation Model
- Document Review and Approval Matrix
- Drinking Report for Addiction Medicine
- Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Dynamic Random Access Memory Device
- Dynamic read-write Random Access Memory
- Department for Research of Anti Mime Advancement
- Digital Radio And Multiplex Acquisition
- Digital Repository Authorization Middleware Architecture (Australia)
- Dynamic Re-Addressing & Management for Army 2010
- Dynamic Resource Assignment Multiple Access
- Digital Repository Audit Method Based on Risk Assessment (DCC and DPE Collaboration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 it bought the motion sickness medicine Dramamine from Johnson & Johnson.
As I watch Martin Lawrence, through my Dramamine haze, running along the beach in a fat suit, braids, and bathing suit, I wonder, Why couldn't he make this funny?
If you're still queasy, take an over-the-counter med like Dramamine before buckling up.
Brigham Young University did a study that showed ginger was more effective for nausea than Dramamine, a common over the counter drug.
He added: "My sister hates flying with me because I end up doing too much Dramamine or sleeping pills that I mix with booze.