Using the ferroelectric biopolymer thin film and an organic semiconductor, the group has prototyped a 3x3-pixel-equivalent memory array screen-printed on a flexible plastic film and confirmed that the device retains a two-digit drain current on/off ratio for more than 10 days after power is turned off.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Drain Current
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa City Zen Center (Iowa City, IA)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Development (Canadian International Development Research Centre)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Committee (Namibian Coast Conservation & Management Project; Global Environmental Facility; Swakopmund, Namibia)
- Instytut Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki (Poland)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (India)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Strategy (New Jersey)
- International Code of Zoological Nomenclature
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- ICT (Informatie en Communicatietechnologie) Connectie Zorg Twente (Dutch: ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Association Care Connection Twente; Twente, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It does this by conserving the intrinsic source- drain symmetry of the transistor by using the substrate as the voltage reference and by introducing the concept of forward and reverse components of the drain current.