The planes of Cathay Pacific Airways and Dragonair averted an accident after automatic alarm systems on both planes issued warnings they were flying only 1 nautical mile horizontally from each other on Sept 18.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Dragonair (Hong Kong airline company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- Cassette (from French pronunciation of K-Sept, the abbreviation for the cassette deck on a sound board; theatrical term)
- Keratin polypeptides 8 and 18
- K-8 Aeronautics Internet Textbook (Cislunar Aerospace, Incorporated)
- Katie (girl's name)
- Kubernetes (open source software)
- Canine (Dog)
- Karabiner 98 (German rifle)
- Acid Constant
- Acid Dissociation Constant
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Cathay Pacific Airways on Monday announced that its sister airline Dragonair and Swire Hotels have announced the hotel group's participation in FLY greener, the airlines' carbon offset programme.
28 and applied to codeshare on new Dragonair services to Fukuoka (daily) and Sendai (thrice-weekly), also from Oct.
This is an important day for both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair that marks the culmination of two years of complex negotiations,'' Chen said in a press statement.