That said, Dragon Age 2 is definitely one of the best role playing experiences out there.
What does DAII stand for?
DAII stands for Dragon Age 2 (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DAII
We have 2 other meanings of DAII in our Acronym Attic
- Devenir Après Initiation de la Fécondation-in-Vitro (French: Becoming after Initiation of In-Vitro-Fertilization; clinical study)
- Department of the Army Inspector General
- Deputy Assistant Inspector General
- Deutsche Aids-Gesellschaft eV (German: German AIDS Society)
- Deutsche Annington Immobilien GmbH (German equity company)
- Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Audit
- Direct Aqueous Injection Gas Chromatography
- Distal Anastomotic Intimal Hyperplasia
- Disability Action in Islington (UK)
- Donahue & Associates International, Inc. (Milford, OH)
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
- Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
- Disability Arts in London (UK)
- Dialysis Access Induced Limb Ischemia
- Data Analysis Information Memorandum
- Deformed Atoms in Molecules
- Department of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management
- Directorate of Automation and Information Management
- Dual ASAS Interface Module
- Datalogisk Afdeling I Matematisk Institut (Danish: Department of Computer Science at Aarhus Universitet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently announced projects at BioWare include the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect 2, one of the highest rated video games of all time, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, the highly anticipated sequel to 2009's "RPG of the Year" Dragon Age: Origins, and the story-driven massively multiplayer online game, Star Wars[R]: The Old Republic.
In the charts this week, explosive shooter Homefront stormed into the top spot, knocking Dragon Age 2 off its perch into second place.