Simoes, said the DOE approval, draft environmental impact statement and commercial deals put Sempra on track for construction to launch in 2014, with full commercial operation in 2019.
What does DEIS stand for?
DEIS stands for Draft Environmental Impact Statement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEIS
We have 16 other meanings of DEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Deployment Extension Incentive Pay (US DoD)
- District Educational Improvement Plan (Texas)
- Dust Exposure Index in Pit Diggers
- Department of Employment and Industrial Relations (Australia)
- Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Defense Energy Information System
- Defense Enterprise Integration Services
- Department of Electronics and Information Science
- Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (IEEE)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Ingénierie Sociale (French: State Diploma in Social Engineering)
- Duration of Ethanol-Induced Sleep (alcohol research)
- Defense Enterprise Integration Services ID/IQ Contract
- Distributed European Infrastructure for Supercomputing Applications
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement Summary
- Delhi Educational Institute for Teachers (India)
- Dipartimento Di Economia Istituzioni Territorio (Italian: Department of Economics Institutions Territory)
- Distance Education Information and Training Infrastructure (Goa University, India)
- Dynamic Ethernet Intelligent Transit Interface (computing)
- Destructeur Électrique d'Insectes Volants (French: Electric Destroyer of Flying Insects; bug zapper)
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Surface Transportation Board announced its Section of Environmental Analysis has issued a draft Environmental Impact Statement for R.
A draft environmental impact statement (EIS) issued by the FERC for Kern River Gas Transmission Co.
Three public meetings are scheduled in central Washington to gather comments on a draft environmental impact statement for the proposed Bonneville Power Administration Schultz-Hanford Area 500-kilovolt Transmission Line Project.
Munk and his colleagues have listened to their critics, both in meetings last summer and at a second round of public hearings following the release of the draft environmental impact statements this winter.
Forest Service will continue its full review of the preliminary draft Environmental Impact Statement submitted by the Company in November 2007.
The company anticipates that FERC will issue a Draft Environmental Impact Statement in early 2009 and a Final Environmental Impact Statement by mid year.
adopted a general project plan (GPP) and draft environmental impact statement (DEIS) for the creation of the park in the wake of earlier approval by the board of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corp.