A draft business plan to save the facility has been drawn up by Save Great Ayton Library Group who are due to take over the library on April 1, however it will not open until the end of May.
What does DBP stand for?
DBP stands for Draft Business Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBP
We have 145 other meanings of DBP in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Buy Program
- Disinfectant Byproduct
- Disinfection Byproduct
- Distance Based Priority
- Distribution Boulangerie Pâtisserie (French bakery distribution company)
- Diversity Best Practices
- DNA Binding Protein
- DNA-Blocking Protein
- Don Bosco Preparatory (Ramsey, NJ high school)
- Double Bass Pedal (drum equipment)
- Dragonbotpro (gaming)
- Draw Bar Pull (vehicle measurement)
- Dual Beam Photoconductivity
- Dublin-Pleasanton (Amtrak station code; Dublin-Pleasonton, CA)
- Vitamin D - Binding Protein
- Dental Benefit Providers of Maryland
- Diastolic Blood Pressure Phase 4
- DEAD-Box Protein A
- Decentralized Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Decorin-Binding Protein A
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community group Shore Thing's draft business plan is expected to be available by the end of this month.
The carrier is reported to have developed a draft business plan for the start-up, which will fly with six Airbus A319s and four Boeing 767-300ERs, but which has ambitions to grow to 50 aircraft in the future.
Participants will draw up a draft business plan and get clear advice on how to take their ideas forward.
In AprilWelshWater published its plans for the period 2010 to 2015, in which it proposed to maintain a high level of capital expenditure According to Ofwat research, over 90% of Welsh Water's customers endorsed its draft business plan which was published in 2008.
Strong support from the North East community will help make the case to the RFL that Gateshead Thunder's draft business plan is viable and that the RFL should continue to support the club.