On behalf of Bromsgrove District Council, and in accordance with the Bromsgrove Town Centre Draft Area Action Plan, JP Dillon is marketing a 1.
What does DAAP stand for?
DAAP stands for Draft Area Action Plan (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAAP
We have 26 other meanings of DAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Depot Area Air Monitoring System
- Defense Alliance for Advanced Medical Terminology
- Disabilities Advocacy Association and Network
- D-Amino Acid Oxidase (enzyme)
- Development and Alumni Affairs Office (University of Hong Kong)
- Database of African-American Poetry (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Département Aérodynamique Appliquée (French: Applied Aerodynamics Department)
- Design, Architecture, Art and Planning
- Digital Audio Access Protocol
- Direct Access Action Pack (Microsoft)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Department of the Army Audiovisual Production Program
- Data Archive on Adolescent Pregnancy and Pregnancy Prevention
- Door Aktiviteiten Altijd Plezier Samen
- Default Aversion Assistance Request (student loans; finance)
- Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation (Australia)
- Department of the Army, Army Reserve
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now their views will be used to feed into a draft area action plan and the hope is that residents will contribute on preferred options for the town when that document goes out for further consultation.
The Town Centre Regeneration market remains strong, particularly in Bromsgrove, where, as part of the Draft Area Action Plan, Bromsgrove District Council have highlighted key development sites which have proved to be of interest to both developers and occupiers.
The local authorities, along with other local public bodies, as well as the Chamber of Commerce and its members have also played an active role in developing Bromsgrove's Draft Area Action Plan, one of the first in the country in the new era of localism, which has seen the town recognised as test case by Central Government for the consolidation and shared usage of public sector functions and services.
Most of the site has remained vacant and derelict for some considerable time and in accordance with Bromsgrove Town Council's recently published Draft Area Action Plan the site is being marketed for development of a high density residential scheme suitable for retirement living.