Ministers Apr 7 approved a draft amendment that would allow Baath party branch chiefs, or firqa-level members, to rejoin the civil service, and would provide for pension payments for many members of the Fedayeen Saddam, a paramilitary organization loyal to the executed leader.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for Draft Amendment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Abstract Machine
- District Award of Merit (various organizations)
- Divisional Ammunition Column
- Divorced Asian Male
- Documento de Arrecadação Municipal (Portuguese: Municipal Collection Document; Brazil)
- Documents d'Archéologie Méridionale (French: Journal of Archaeology South)
- Dog Agility Masters (Canine Agility Tournament)
- Domain Analysis Methodology
- Double Accumulator Multiplier (computer architecture)
- Double-Aluminized Mylar
- Drainage Area Map (stormwater management)
- Driver Amplifier Module
- Dry As Molded (plastics processing)
- Dumb Assed Maneuver
- Dynamic Appearance Model
- Mothers against Dyslexia (aka Dyslexia against Mothers)
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Evaluation
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Planning
- Dark Matter
- Data Administration Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Arab Iraqiya coalition, headed by Saleh al-Mutlaq, Haidar al-Mullah, said that the Council of Ministers approved today 7, April, in a special session, of the draft amendment to the law of accountability and justice.
TUNIS(TAP) - The National Constituent Assembly (NCA) adopted, at a plenary session held on Saturday, Articles 61, 62, 72, 82, 85, 87 and 89 of the draft amendment to its rules of procedure.
If approved the draft amendment to the FTZ Act that the Government will submit to the Assembly, about ten companies, both national and foreign, would fall outside the new regime, said the director of the Agency for the Promotion of Exports and Investments in El Salvador (Proesa) Giovanni Berti.
Byline: Susan Spencer DOUGLAS - Selectmen approved at their meeting Tuesday a proposed draft amendment to a zoning bylaw that would allow trailers for certain use in various zoning districts.
On its website EFSA presents draft amendments to the Executive Regulation of the Capital Market Law no.
The draft amendment also would see fingerprints added to next-generation ID cards in an effort to make them harder to forge.
A legislature official said draft amendments will be presented to the annual NPC plenary session next March.