FRANK McKENNA, of Downtown Liverpool in Business, accuses the Liberal Democrats of being politically correct in defending the level of 50% as the higher rate of tax.
What does DLIB stand for?
DLIB stands for Downtown Liverpool in Business (est. 2004; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLIB
We have 1 other meaning of DLIB in our Acronym Attic
- Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (Laurel, MD)
- Durham Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase I (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase II (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Dalai Lama in Australia (religious group)
- Davidson-Langley Incorporated Architects (Toronto, Canada)
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreacting Activity
- Discover Life in America
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Ireland, UK)
- Digital Library
- Datalink Initiation Capability (aviation)
- Detachment Left In Contact
- Division Légère d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Light Infantry Division)
- Driver's License Identification Check
- Dynamic Line Integral Convolution
- Dynein Light Intermediate Chain (cell protein)
- Drivers License Number (New Zealand)
- Dick Laurent Is Dead (French musician)
- Distribution Logiciels Informatiques d'Entreprises (French: Computer Software Distribution Business)
- Ducos Léa Import Export (French import and export company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Downtown Liverpool In Business will focus on key issues facing the city's private sector and highlight the region's enterprise regeneration agenda, said Downtown co-founders Frank McKenna and Tony Siebenthaler.
Charles Ardern, partner and head of commercial at the Liverpool office at Knight Frank, said: "Being recognised as the best consultant across both sectors by Downtown Liverpool In Business is a fantastic achievement and a just award for the team's hard work and commitment to the city over the past 12 months.