He spent the final hours of his life trading on that phony license to buy shots for his buddies at two downtown Annapolis, Md.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Downtown Annapolis (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Trust Anybody
- Don't Trust Anyone
- Door to Airport (shipping)
- Dossier Technique Amiante (French: Asbestos Technical File; building regulation)
- Double Tax Agreement
- Double Taxation Arrangement (various locations)
- Down to Attack
- Down Tower Assembly (wind turbines)
- Down Town Anaheim Funk (band)
- DownThemAll! (Mozilla Firefox extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When off duty, Rogacheva said she and other Anchor Aquatics lifeguards like to head to downtown Annapolis on the weekends to enjoy the nightlife.
Macey, who on a recent afternoon was working at a window table in Hard Bean Coffee & Book Sellers in downtown Annapolis.