In addition to his work with CIBS, Schwartzberg is treasurer of the SIOR Downstate New York Chapter and serves on the board of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Long Island.
What does DNY stand for?
DNY stands for Downstate New York
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DNY
We have 1 other meaning of DNY in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Nuclear Weapons School
- Data Network Exchange (Inflow, Inc.)
- Departmental Network eXchange
- Digital Natural Expression (video processing; Pixelworks)
- Distributed Nagios Executor
- Domain Name Exchange (Internet)
- Dynamic Network X-connect
- Denalli Fund Inc. (stock symbol; Boulder, CO)
- Diocese of New York (Episcopal church)
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
- Denny's (restaurant; stock symbol)
- Daiken New Zealand (fiberboard)
- Democratic National Union (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica (Serbian: Democratic National Union)
- Denizli Çardak Airport (International Air Transport Association code; Turkey)
- Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
- Domain Name Zone (blog)
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
- Department of National Zoological Gardens
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College of Human Ecology and the School of Industrial and Labor Relations have teamed up for a two-year study of 17 nursing homes in downstate New York designed to determine if electronic record keeping can improve resident care and reduce medical errors.
In the 1950s, as a high school student serving the summer as an orderly at White Plains Hospital in downstate New York, I first encountered unfiltered the deadly ravages of smoking.
Because downstate New York lost its manufacturing facilities a number of years ago, including NYC, the strong pace of manufacturing job losses has really not affected us to any significant extent," he said.