The download manager also experienced a small redesign.
What does DLM stand for?
DLM stands for Download Manager (various applications)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLM
We have 102 other meanings of DLM in our Acronym Attic
- Djangan Lupa Maluku (Indonesian: Do Not Forget the Moluccas)
- Document Lifecycle Management
- Dominica Liberation Movement
- Don't Leave Me
- Dorothy Lane Market (Ohio grocery chain)
- Dotted-Line Manager
- Double-Level Metal
- Doug Loves Movies (podcast)
- Down Link Manager
- Down Links Monitor
- Drainage Lymphatique Manuel (French: Manual Lymphatic Drainage)
- Dual-Level Metal
- Dynamic Line Management
- Dynamic Linear Model
- Dynamic Linked Module
- Dynamic Load Module
- Dynamic Localization Model
- Signalling-Data-Link-Connection-Order Message
- Damian Lewis Media Archive
- DBF (difference in backfat thickness) and Loin Muscle Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft does however, provide a download manager that allows the process to be paused and resumed.
Unlike RFB&D's other available audiobook formats, AudioAccess files can be read without specialized playback equipment and downloaded immediately after purchase with the RFB&D Download Manager.
Colibria's Internet Community IM solutions reportedly work seamlessly with its modular portfolio of Subscription and Download Manager server products.
Telecom New Zealand has selected several Openwave products, including Openwave MMSC, Openwave Download Manager, and Openwave Mobile Instant Messaging, and renewed its license for Openwave Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) for WAP 2.