When orders came down to bomb an eastern city, Bomber Harris was unimpressed; he had just acknowledged failure to bring Germany to her knees by hitting her nation's capital.
What does DTB stand for?
DTB stands for Down to Bomb (graffit crew)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTB
We have 57 other meanings of DTB in our Acronym Attic
- Digitization of the Battlefield
- Dios Te Bendiga (Spanish: God bless you)
- Direct Television Broadcast
- Dirt Track Bandits (racing)
- Don't Text Back (cellphone slang)
- Donna the Buffalo (band)
- Door-to-Balloon (cardiology)
- Down the Backstretch (sports blog)
- Down the Bar (Brasenose College Oxford Slang, early 1990s)
- Down the Bayou
- Download-to-Burn (digital media)
- Downtown Brown (band)
- Drugs and Therapeutics Bulletin
- Dual Throttle Bodies (automotive)
- Duval Traitement des Bois (French: Duval Treatment of Wood)
- DVR-MS (Digital Video Recording-Microsoft) Toolbox (software)
- Dynamic Trailblazer
- Dynamic Transaction Backout
- Dakota Territory Buffalo Association (Rapid City, SD)
- Disabled Tenpin Bowling Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coleen and Wayne, 19, are planning a trip down to bomb hit London soon to see a show.
This book has it all, from a Pearl Harbor survivor who thought the attack was part of an unannounced training exercise, saw an aircraft swoop down to bomb a hangar and initially thought "Boy, is that guy going to get in trouble" to the young infantryman in the 7th Division who was knocked off his feet by an exploding mortar round and moments later found that he could detect no wounds, other than "several feet of pink tubing" lying alongside his leg.