YOU don't need to venture down the rabbit hole to see this version of Alice in Wonderland.
What does DTRH stand for?
DTRH stands for Down the Rabbit Hole
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Dowley Turner Real Estate (England, UK)
- Duty & Tax Remission for Export (Pakistan customs)
- Data Transmittal and Routing Form
- Delinquent Tax Revolving Fund
- Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation (est. 2005; Suffern, NY)
- Documentation des Techniques Routières Françaises (French: Documentation of Technical French Road)
- Duluth Teachers Retirement Fund Association (Minnesota)
- Dartmoor Tinworking Research Group (Dartmoor, UK)
- Dive Travel Resource Group (est. 1993)
- DoD(Department of Defense) Technical Response Group (US DoD)
- David Thompson Regional Health Authority (heath care administration; Alberta, Canada)
- Dairy Training and Research Institute (Philippines)
- Dance Theatre of Rhode Island (Cumberland, RI)
- Differential Thermo-Raman Intensity
- Dominion Technology Resources, Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Duke Translational Research Institute (Duke Translational Medicine Institute; Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center
- Dansk Triathlon Forbund
- Domestic Threat Reduction and Incident Management
- Davis Technical Resources Ltd. (est. 1985; Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the set design by Bob Crowley (who also designed the costumes) and the projections by John Driscoll and Gemma Carrington bring many of Lewis' classic scenes to life--Alice's falling down the rabbit hole, her monstrous growth spurt, then shrinking-they can unfortunately overshadow the dancing.
Based on a screenplay by Linda Woolverton (The Lion King), Tim Burton's descent down the rabbit hole is a characteristically eye-catching and quixotic journey of selfdiscovery in a world where anything can, and probably will, happen.
THE rest of the world is going Alice in Wonderland crazy, and now the Girls Behaving Stylishly have slipped down the rabbit hole, too.
Down The Rabbit Hole is the opening chapter of which children's novel?