After sending an oxygen pipe down the hole to ensure the child could still breathe, they had to use a single rope with a loop at the end to pull the youngster out.
What does DTH stand for?
DTH stands for Down the Hole (drilling)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTH
We have 74 other meanings of DTH in our Acronym Attic
- Deck the Halls
- Delayed Type Hypersensitivity (medicine)
- Die Toten Hosen
- Dielectric-Type Heating
- Direct To Home
- Displacement Time History
- DMS Transition Hub
- Doctor of Theology
- Down the Hall
- Down The Hill
- Down to Hang
- Down to Hell
- Downtown Terre Haute (Terre Haute, IN)
- Drôme Transport Handicap (France)
- Direct-To-Home Very Small Aperture Terminal
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Skin Test Anergy
- Disaster-Tolerant High-Availability (server)
- Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further down at the next shelter was a man with a jack-hammer almost lost down the hole digging under the shelter corner post, broken paving slabs around him.
The 3D technology works best at the start, when Alice tumbles down the hole and objects fly at the screen but, on the whole, Burton's vision loses very little in 2D.
Mr Smith, 32, could not get down the hole and ran to get help while Matthew spoke to the terrified pet to keep him calm.
The 18-year-old was pulled out by a paramedic and a fireman, who climbed down the hole in Penfold Close, Childwall.
The 18-year-old was pulled out by a paramedic and a fireman, who climbed down the hole in Penfold Close, Childwall, at 2.
After waiting nearly a month for the council to help, Mr McIntosh decided to take action to stop his children Kristofer, 11, and Michelle, five, from falling down the hole by accident.