Up N Running, ridden by Dionicio Navarro, took the early lead into the first turn and continued down the backstretch setting the early fractions followed far behind by Limit lace, Hitdamark, and EC Numero Quest.
What does DTB stand for?
DTB stands for Down the Backstretch (sports blog)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTB
We have 58 other meanings of DTB in our Acronym Attic
- Devin Townsend Band (band)
- Diagnostic Technique Bâtiment (French: Building Diagnostic Technique)
- Digital Talking Books (National Information Standards Organization)
- Digitization of the Battlefield
- Dios Te Bendiga (Spanish: God bless you)
- Direct Television Broadcast
- Dirt Track Bandits (racing)
- Don't Text Back (cellphone slang)
- Donna the Buffalo (band)
- Door-to-Balloon (cardiology)
- Down the Bar (Brasenose College Oxford Slang, early 1990s)
- Down the Bayou
- Down to Bomb (graffit crew)
- Download-to-Burn (digital media)
- Downtown Brown (band)
- Drugs and Therapeutics Bulletin
- Dual Throttle Bodies (automotive)
- Duval Traitement des Bois (French: Duval Treatment of Wood)
- DVR-MS (Digital Video Recording-Microsoft) Toolbox (software)
- Dynamic Trailblazer
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the horses and horsemen down the backstretch, it will soon be a similar story.
However, senior Mandy White got off to a good start, freshman English Gardner blazed down the backstretch, junior Lauryn Newson ran a solid turn, and Youngblood was strong to the finish to ensure the Ducks were one of the three automatic qualifiers in their heat.
Cherokee Lord, a 50-1 shot, set a crawling pace around the first turn and down the backstretch, with the winner third behind Workin For Hops.