At the event, potential homebuyers can find out if they qualify for the down payment assistance program and reserve funds of $20,000 for 60 days for home purchases within Washington D.
What does DPAP stand for?
DPAP stands for Down Payment Assistance Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPAP
We have 11 other meanings of DPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Disabled Persons Action Organization (Watertown, NY)
- District Public Affairs Officer
- Données Particulières de l'Appel d'Offres (French: Data Sheet of Tender)
- Division des Personnels Administratifs, Ouvriers, Sociaux et de Santé (French: Administrative Social and Health Staff and Workers Division)
- Diameter of the Pulmonary Arterial Outflow Tract (thoracic and cardiovascular medicine)
- Dayton Peace Accords Project (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
- Diastolic Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Digital Photo Access Protocol (Apple iPhoto)
- Diplôme Professionnel d'Auxiliaire de Puériculture (French: Professional Diploma in Childcare Assistance)
- Drought Prone Area Programme (India)
- Data Protection Application Programming Interface (trademark of Microsoft)
- Data-Parallel Abstraction
- Defense-adjusted Points Above Replacement (football)
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (India)
- Design Process Assembly Review (various organizations)
- Direct Passive Arthus Reaction
- Distribution de Produits Alimentaires Régionaux (French: Distribution of Local Food Products)
- Domestic Preparedness and Response Corps (AmeriCorps; Florida)
- Data Parity Enable
Samples in periodicals archive:
DPR is the first product to aggregate down payment assistance program information into one online platform and integrate the detail into Multiple Listing Services' (MLS) listing data for homes currently on the market.
org; 877-634-3642), This is the nation's largest privately funded down payment assistance program.
The balance of the down payment can come from grants and down payment assistance programs provided by local governments and nonprofits, gifts from family members or installment loans.
Orem -- NEIGHBORHOOD GOLD, a national provider of down payment assistance for homebuyers, has introduced a mortgage Payment Protection Plan as part of its national down payment assistance program.
Fannie Mae sometimes contributes additional resources to local down payment and closing cost assistance funds and has its own Down Payment Assistance Investment Note (DPAIN) product that is increasingly being used to finance down payment assistance programs and leverage HOME funds.