Byline: Memory Lane by Chris Hulme MY SELECTION for our stroll down Memory Lane this week came to me on the very day of St Valentine''s Day, February 14, from a friend's collection of similar cards which go back to the early 1900s and Edwardian area.
What does DNM stand for?
DNM stands for Down Memory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNM
We have 32 other meanings of DNM in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Natural Motion (Philips)
- Diplômes Nationaux de Master (French: National Master's Degree; various universities)
- Distinct Network Monitor (software)
- Distributed Network Management
- Diversity News Magazine (Los Angeles, CA)
- Do Not Mention
- Do Not Mount (electronics)
- Doctor of Natural Medicine
- Doctorate in Natural Medicine
- Double Negative Material
- Dynamic Network Management
- Daya Bay Nuclear Power Operations and Management Co., Ltd. (est. 2003; China)
- Delaware Nutrient Management Commission (Dover, DE)
- Department of the Navy and Marine Corps
- Does Not Meet Challenge
- Does Not Meet Criteria
- Downtown Neighborhood Market Consortium (Louisiana)
- Degenerative Neuro-Muscular Disease (physical disorder)
- Dernières Nouvelles du Monde Extérieur (French: Latest News from the External World)
- Duke New Music Ensemble (Duke University; Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IT WAS so good to go down Memory Lane with Brian Lee in the Echo.
The House That Made Me (Channel 4, 9pm) LAST week we took a walk down memory lane with pop star Boy George, but now it is comedian and entertainer Michael Barrymore's turn to revisit his childhood as this revelatory series continues.
EVACUEES are invited to take a trip down memory lane at a tea party in Ruthin tomorrow.
Byline: LES TOMLIN Les Tomlin takes a drive down memory lane - and does not like what he sees there I VISITED Andover on business recently and, as I was in the area, thought a trip down memory lane was called for.
Make no mistake, this is not a poignant journey down memory lane.