Since I have some downtime and I am sitting down, down home, downtown downing a cup of coffee I thought I would write this down," Bill writes.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Down (Stage) Right Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Document Release Center
- Documentation Retention Center
- Dogbert's Ruling Class
- Dolphin Research Center
- Domain Resource Centre
- Domaine de la Romanée Conti (French winery; Burgundy, France)
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (football player)
- Don Royal Cleaners (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Dose-Response Curve
- Douay-Rheims Challoner Revision (bible translation)
- Downtown Revitalization Committee (various locations)
- Dream-Reality Confusion (psychology)
- Drug Regimen Compliance
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Dual Resident Corporation
- Dumbarton Rail Corridor (transportation project; California)
- Dust Recovery Collector (various companies)
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Dynamic Range Control (Dolby Digital)
- Dynamic Rate Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fate of the 106-year-old Anglican Book Centre (ABC), the oldest bookstore in Toronto, was sealed by the Council of General Synod (CoGS), which approved a recommendation during its fall meeting to shut down the storefront operation at Toronto's 80 Hayden St.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has issued a bulletin stating that debt should be pushed down if "(1) [Target] is to assume the debt of [Holding,] either presently or in a planned transaction in the future; (2) the proceeds of a debt or equity offering of [Target] will be used to retire all or a part of [Holding's] debt; or (3) [Target] guarantees or pledges its assets as collateral for [Holding's] debt.
The seven skills and/or processes that go into the making of the successful hurdler may be broken down as follows.
The latest month's data lowered the Dodge Index to 139 (1996=100), down from 147 in February and a revised 151 in January.
That concern prompted the National Down Syndrome Congress, a Park Ridge, Ill.